How To Change Voicemail Number On A BlackBerry Storm
Knowing how to change your voicemail number on a BlackBerry Storm can be very useful. Sometimes when the BlackBerry Storm rings, it does not always go to voicemail and the number associated with the BlackBerry Storm is incorrect and needs to be changed. Learning how to change voicemail number on a BlackBerry Storm is an easy process and can be done quickly.
To properly learn how to change your voicemail number on a BlackBerry Storm, simple steps can be followed to get the number changed correctly the first time. These steps will allow you to learn how to change voicemail number on a BlackBerry Storm in a matter of minutes.
Change your voicemail number in "Options."
- Contact the wireless provider and inquire what the proper voicemail number is for the assigned BlackBerry phone number and record this information.
- Type "##000000" to begin programming the correct phone number.
- On the next screen, the first number listed is the actual device's phone number. The second number listed is the voicemail number and will be labeled "IMSI_S."
- Enter the number given by the wireless provider in the field labeled "IMSI_S."
- Press "Menu" and "Save" on screen.
- The phone will reset itself by turning off and turning back on.
After following the process of learning how to change your voicemail number on a BlackBerry Storm, a test call should be placed from the phone to ensure the voicemail has been setup properly. This can be done by pressing and holding the "One" key on your BlackBerry Storm which will call the voicemail number that was programmed. Knowing how to change voicemail number on a BlackBerry Storm will prove to be a valuable asset if ever your voicemail should become corrupted and unable to be checked.