- How To Fix Non-Working Keys On Blackberry Pearl
- How To Change The Color Of The Trackball On A Blackberry 8100
- How To Fix Non-Working Keys On A BlackBerry Pearl
- 5 BlackBerry Pearl Tips And Tricks
- How To Activate A T-mobile BlackBerry Pearl 8120
- How To Remove Read Only Files From BlackBerry Curve
- How to Get Free Apps for the BlackBerry Bold
How To Change The Volume On A BlackBerry Pearl 8130
New Blackberry users can have several questions including how to change the volume on a Blackberry Pearl 8130 or other specific Blackberry Pearl models. In essence the answer may seem very simple. One would think just turning the volume up and down using the volume key would do the trick. The truth of the matter is that if you want to change the default volume or sound quality of your calls there are several steps to ensure that the volume is set where you want it for all calls. The good news is that all you need to set your volume control is your Blackberry Pearl 8130 and a few minutes of time.
- Open your Blackberry Pearl 8130 phone menu. The Blackberry Pearl 8130 menu is accessed by clicking on the menu key. This key is located directly to the left of your silver track button centered just under your screen. The key resembles a cluster of six dots.
- Click on the Options button to access the options menu. To access the Options use your silver tracking button to scroll down to the word options. Select Options by clicking on the middle of your silver tracking button. For a demonstration of accessing the menu and options contained in the menu you can visit http://demos.blackberry.com.
- Choose General Options. To access this choice use your silver trackball to scroll down to the General Options tab. Once the General Options tab in your Blackberry Pearl 8130 menu is highlighted click on the option by pressing the middle of your silver tracking button.
- Access the option called Default Call Volume and adjust your settings accordingly. You can adjust and test your call volume choices from this menu option in your Blackberry Pearl 8130. Once you have adjusted your settings to your liking click on the menu key.
- Save and exit back to your main screen. Ensure that you do click on the Save option before exiting to the main menu in your Blackberry Pearl 8130 or your new volume settings will not be saved and you will need to go back through the steps in order to reset your volume.
If followed properly the steps to change the volume on a Blackberry Pearl 8130 will take only a few minutes and can be saved and utilized for each call. For basic volume control outside of calls simply utilize the volume up and down keys located on the Blackberry.
Posted on: May. 19, 2010