How To Change The Volume On BlackBerry Pearl 8130
You've recently purchased a Blackberry Pearl and need to know how to change the volume on a BlackBerry Pearl 8130. The Blackberry Pearl 8130 is a great smartphone to have because of all of its features and nice design. Learning how to adjust to the phone volume on a Blackberry Pearl 8130 is not difficult to do, nor does it require a lot of your time. There are a few steps to follow to enable you to adjust the phone call volume of your Blackberry Pearl at a comfortable level.
- Go to your Blackberry Pearl 8130 home screen. From your home screen select the "Menu" key, and your menu will pop up.
- Select the "Options' button by scrolling down until you get to the word options and then hit the middle of your tracking button to select it.
- Click on "General Options" on your Blackberry Pearl 8130. Highlight and select this option from the list.
- Select the "Default Call Volume" button to adjust your preferred volume setting. Test your call volume choices on your Blackberry Pearl 8130 until you are satisfied with the adequate volume.
- Save the changes for your new volume on your Blackberry Pearl 8130. Once you have adjusted your volume, click "Save" before you exit back to your main menu. Your new volume is now set.
- Change the ringer volume easily on your Blackberry Pearl 8130. Locate the external volume buttons on the right side of the phone, near the top. To increase ringer volume, press the "Volume Up Key". To decrease the volume, press the "Volume Down Key."