How To Change Web Browser
Internet Explorer is the standard web browser that ships with all personal computer’s and learning how to change the web browser to another one is very simple. Internet Explorer has been known to be insecure and also not very customizable. Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome are the most popular web browsers for a PC and Mac. Below find the instructions on how to change the web browser for a PC and a Mac.
How to change the default web browser for a PC:
- Install the web browser. You need to go to the browser’s home page to download the web browser and install it.
- Open the web browser. When you open the web browser it will ask you if you want to make it your default web browser. Check the box to tell it yes.
How to change the default web browser for a Mac:
- Install the web browser. Go to the browser’s home page and download the web browser you want and install it.
- Safari is the default web browser that ships with all Macs. You need to open Safari to change the web browser.
- Click the Safari Menu. Choose Preferences from the list.
- Click the General button. Choose the browser that you want to set as your default web browser.
You default web browser has now been changed whether you are on a Mac or a PC. If you click on a link in an email, etc. your default web browser will open. If you ever want to change to another web browser just download it and redo the above steps.