To learn how to change your ringback tone on a BlackBerry Storm is a good way to personalize your cell phone calls. The person that calls you will hear a ring tone you have picked especially by you. Some callers appreciate this added touch of your BlackBerry Storm when they call you. It is much better to hear a song when you are on a hold than hear nothing at all.
- First you will need to go to the Verizon Wireless website. Once you are on their website go to the "Media Store" on your BlackBerry Storm’s Internet browser. You can also do this on your computer if you want.
- Sign into your account on the Verizon Wireless website. Search for the song you want and you will see the ring back tone for that particular song. You can also search for most popular songs, etc.
- Purchase the song. You will see a "Purchase" button. Click on this to purchase the song.
- Go back to the home page of the Verizon site and click "My Ringback Tones". Click on the ringback tone and drag it to the ring back tone bar. You will find this on the right side of the page.
- Finish the process. You just need to click OK and the new ring back tone will be on your BlackBerry Storm. You can now choose this ring tone as your new ring back tone
Enjoy your new ring back tone on the BlackBerry Storm. You can purchase and use as many ring back tones as you want for your BlackBerry Storm.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Lando’s Penalty Kick Ritual: A Tribute
He plays his last match for the USA tonight. This video is a testament to his impact.