To learn how to change your ringback tone on a BlackBerry Storm is a good way to personalize your cell phone calls. The person that calls you will hear a ring tone you have picked especially by you. Some callers appreciate this added touch of your BlackBerry Storm when they call you. It is much better to hear a song when you are on a hold than hear nothing at all.
- First you will need to go to the Verizon Wireless website. Once you are on their website go to the "Media Store" on your BlackBerry Storm’s Internet browser. You can also do this on your computer if you want.
- Sign into your account on the Verizon Wireless website. Search for the song you want and you will see the ring back tone for that particular song. You can also search for most popular songs, etc.
- Purchase the song. You will see a "Purchase" button. Click on this to purchase the song.
- Go back to the home page of the Verizon site and click "My Ringback Tones". Click on the ringback tone and drag it to the ring back tone bar. You will find this on the right side of the page.
- Finish the process. You just need to click OK and the new ring back tone will be on your BlackBerry Storm. You can now choose this ring tone as your new ring back tone
Enjoy your new ring back tone on the BlackBerry Storm. You can purchase and use as many ring back tones as you want for your BlackBerry Storm.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.