How To Cheat At Homeworld
You need to know how to cheat at "Homeworld". You do not tell anyone why and most people do not want to answer. Cheating at video games cannot change the world or change you into a master criminal. Feel free to read on. You obviously already have the game you need to enter the cheat codes into.
- Start the "Homeworld" Game. Cheating in Homeworld requires you to enter command line switched. Use the “Start” menu and select “Run.”
- Type in the Exact Path to the "Homeworld" Executable File. Include the exact path to the file. Make sure to include the name of the executable file to run the game properly. Do not press the “Enter” key until you put the switch for the desired effects.
- Type a “/” and Enter One of the Following Commands. The "Homeworld" cheats listed below do not represent all of the command line options available. Most of the codes only modify how the game operates and convey no advantage to the player. The selections below represent the options that allow a player to cheat successfully.
- /nocomplayer – No computer player
- /notactics – Turn off the game's AI
- /noretreat – Disables retreat tactics
- /nodebugint – Prevents the game from crashing due to an interrupt fault.
Trainer programs exist for "Homeworld", but such programs are not necessary. The developers gave you all the tools you need to make the game easy enough for you to beat if you need extra help.