If you're a fan of Nintendo's classic franchise, you'll want to know how to cheat on Mario Kart Wii. "Cheating" on Mario Kart Wii is kind of a misnomer, in that there is no actual hacking of data to achieve special things in the game. Released in 2008, Mario Kart Wii is still popular among Nintendo aficionados to this day.
Have the following before trying to cheat on Mario Kart Wii:
- The Mario Kart Wii game disc
- A Nintendo Wii console
- A Wii-mote controller
- Cut across Toad's Factory. When you leave the factory, take a right before you hit the speed bumps. Prior to hitting the speed bumps, utilize one of your handy-dandy mushrooms to boost yourself over the pond.
- Shortcut Luigi's Circuit. Mario's little brother has his own track, and you've got your own solution to cheat on Mario Kart Wii. Like Toad's factory, eat a mushroom and use turbo to zoom past the dirt field on the last turn.
- Beat Rainbow Road in record time. Once again, consume your velocity-boosting mushroom on the famed Rainbow Road in Mario Kart Wii. Prior to jumping over the two large pits, use a mini turbo and you'll be good to go.
- Show Wario's Goldmine who's boss. Wario's level has mine kart rails all over it. To cheat on this level, head down the left-hand path instead of the normal right side to go into a cave. There will be some velocity-boosters on the way down as well, good luck.
- Cut Coconut Mall. After the first escalator you go up, take a sharp right-hand turn. You will go through a store, but it can easily be made history with the use of one of your mushrooms. Attention shoppers, you just got ahead of the pack in Mario Kart Wii.
- Ace Maple Treeway. The coolest map also has the best way to cheat on Mario Kart Wii. Take a right-ward drive off the main road and towards a corridor at the beginning of Maple Treeway. Head right after the cannon to get a speed-boost.
Mario Kart Wii is one of the best games out there for family and friends. However, if you're looking for some slick action to get ahead of the pack, go ahead and utilize some cheats. After all, what's Mario Kart Wii without a little competition.