How To Cheat On Your Girlfriend
It's a bit of a taboo subject, but it's not inherently bad to want to learn how to cheat on your girlfriend. It's a difficult question to ask people in everyday life. The fact is, people cheat. Some get caught and others don't. You can learn how to cheat on your girlfriend, but it's most important to learn how to cheat on your girlfriend and not get caught.
- Communicate with other girls via text message. It's way easier to conceal what you're writing and to whom in comparison to talking on the phone. Keep in mind that if your girlfriend suspects that you are cheating on her, she may check your phone. Delete your text messages each and every day.
- Lie as little as possible. If you lie too much, it will be too hard to keep track of it all. To cheat on your girlfriend, you must keep track of your stories and lies. If you forget and she catches you, she will become very suspicious and that doesn't bode well for you.
- Date girls that live in other cities. This isn't foolproof, but if you cheat on your girlfriend with girls in different areas, you have less of a chance of getting caught when you are out in public with them.
- Always use protection. This is not optional. Use protection any time that you are having sex with your girlfriend and with anyone else. This is to protect yourself, the girls you are cheating with and your girlfriend.
- If she suspects that you are cheating, deny everything. She may just sense that something is different. If she starts snooping around or asking pointed questions, deny everything and admit to nothing. Denial is an important skill to have if you want to cheat on your girlfriend.