Have you recently received a Visa gift card and want to find out how to check balance on Visa gift card? The great thing about a Visa gift card is that you can check the balance on it at any time. There are two easy ways for you to check the balance on your Visa gift card: online or by phone.
Follow these simple steps to check the balance on your Visa gift card online.
The first step to check the balance on your Visa gift card online is to go to the web site provided on the back of your gift card.
- Enter your 16-digit card number (located on the front of the card) and the 3-digit security code (located on the back of the card). Depending on the type of Visa gift card, it may ask for the serial number instead of the security code, which is still located on the back of the card.
- The last step to check the balance on your Visa gift card online is to submit the previously mentioned information. Your balance will appear.
*Note: Some Visa gift cards may have a word box in which it will ask you to type the words you see before submitting the information.
Another way to check the balance on your Visa gift card is by calling the toll-free number provided on the back of your gift card. Follow these steps to check the balance on your Visa gift card using the toll-free number.
- Look on the back of your Vista gift card for the toll-free number and call the number.
- Follow the directions for the automated toll-free number. You will need to enter your card number (the 16-digit number on the front of the card) and security code (3-digit number on the back of the card).
- After entering your information, your gift card balance will be repeated to you.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.