How To Check Comcast Voicemail
If you are a current Comcast customer, you are going to want to know how to check your Comcast voicemail. There are two ways that you can check your Comcast voicemail. Both are listed below.
You will need:
- a Comcast phone account (with voicemail)
- access to some type of computer and Comcast Internet service
Checking Comcast Voicemail Over the Phone
- Dial *99 from your home phone. If you are having problems, If you aren't getting though, hang up and try it again.
- When the connection is made, you will need to enter your password using the keys on your phone. This should be a password that you established the first time that you dialed the voicemail number or one that you set up with a Comcast representative.
- If you are not at home, you can dial the number to your home phone. It will ring as usually and then you will hear your personal voicemail message begin to play. You can now check your Comcast voicemail.
- Press the # key on the phone. This will pause your current message and you will be prompted to enter your password. Enter the password using the keys on the phone and you will have access to checking your Comcast voicemail.
Checking Comcast Voicemail with the Computer
- Log into your Comcast Internet service through the website. Enter your username (email address) and password.
- Select the Voice tab on the top of the Comcast menu. You will need to log on again with your home telephone number as well as the password attached to the phone number. You will be able to see all of your messages and even sent them to other people to listen to.