If you are new to the internet or Gmail, you may need to know how to check Gmail. This is Google's free email system. Before checking Gmail, you will need to sign up for an account or have the email and password for the account that you want to check. Follow these simple steps to check a Gmail account:
- On your computer, open your internet browser.
- In the address bar, type in www.gmail.com and press enter.
- Click in the user name box on the right and type in the username or email address for the account.
- Then click in the password box and enter the password.
- If you are on a home computer, you can also check the box to stay signed in. Don't check this if you are working from a public computer or one shared with other people.
- Click the button labeled Sign In.
- This should load the inbox of the Gmail account.
- If you use a low-speed internet connection, an option may be displayed giving you the option to use the simple version of Gmail. You would want to click to do so in this situation.
- If you have trouble signing in because you have forgotten the password, you can click the option on the sign in page that says: Can't access your account? This should bring up a troubleshooting page that gives you several options for why you may be having trouble signing in. Select the option for the issue you are having and follow the steps shown.
- If you are unable to check a Gmail account at work or school, one reason for this may be that the website has been blocked by a network administrator. You will have to ask if this is the case.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …