From monitoring your monthly usage to making sure you’ve paid your bill, knowing how to check your Verizon Wireless account is a useful skill you’ll use regularly. Verizon Wireless makes it very easy to check your account through several different methods. Use your computer, your phone, or even send a text to get any information you need, to change your plan, to upgrade your phone, and more. Just choose the method that works best for you, and you can check your Verizon account at almost any time.
To check your Verizon Wireless account, you’ll need
- A computer (to check by computer)
- An internet connection (to check by computer)
- Your personal cell phone handset (to check by text)
- Any phone line (to check by phone)
- A Verizon Wireless store or kiosk (to check in person)
- To check your Verizon account using your computer, you’ll need to sign up for a “My Verizon” account. Visit www.VerizonWireless.com, and click on the My Verizon tab. You’ll have the option to register using your cell phone number, and you’ll be asked to choose a password and verify personal information. Once your account has been created, log in. You’ll be presented with an overview page, which will tell you your current balance, along with up-to-date usage information for minutes, texts, and data. You can also use this page to check your Verizon account for information about upgrading your phone, adding additional features, changing your plan, and pretty much anything else you’d like to do.
You can also use your cell phone handset to check your Verizon account using one of several shortcuts. Check your current balance by dialing #BAL and hitting “Send.” If you need to make a payment, dial #PMT. To check how many minutes you’ve used, dial #MIN then hit “Send, and to check your text and data usage, dial # DATA from your wireless phone. After dialing each of these shortcuts, you’ll receive a free text message with the information you’ve requested. The call is also free.
- You can check your Verizon account by phone by dialing *611 from your cell phone or by dialing (800) 922-0204 from a landline. You’ll reach the Verizon Wireless main menu, which will present you with a variety of options, allowing you to check your balance or your phone and text usage, to make a payment, or to choose other services.
- Of course, you can also visit a Verizon Wireless store and ask to check your Verizon account. Just walk in and ask a customer service representative to assist you.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
You’re Not a Man Unless You Can Cook These 5 Meals
You're not off the hook: This list includes dessert.