To keep your BMW running in tip top shape, you will want to learn how to check transmission fluid in a BMW. A BMW has a dipstick making checking the transmission fluid quick and easy. In just a few minutes you can check transmission fluid in a BMW and be on your way. Checking the transmission fluid should be included in the general check over of your vehicle. To check transmission fluid in a BMW you will want to following the steps below. If transmission fluid is low you will want to repeat steps 4 to 6 until the fluid level hits the full mark.
To check transmission fluid in a BMW, you will need:
- A level parking area
- Transmission fluid
- Pull BMW onto level area. Keep motor running. If you check the fluid without the motor running, you will get an incorrect reading on the dipstick.
- Pull hood release on inside of BMW. Release secondary latch under the hood of the BMW.
- Locate the transmission fluid dipstick. Remove dipstick and wipe with a clean rag.
- Replace dipstick completely. The dipstick needs to be pushed in completely in before it is pulled out to get an accurate reading. Pull dipstick again and check transmission fluid level.
- If the level is good, replace the dipstick. Close the hood and shut the engine off.
- If the level is low, add transmission fluid a little at a time. Recheck level again. Continue adding transmission fluid in a BMW until the level reaches the full mark.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.