To keep your BMW running in tip top shape, you will want to learn how to check transmission fluid in a BMW. A BMW has a dipstick making checking the transmission fluid quick and easy. In just a few minutes you can check transmission fluid in a BMW and be on your way. Checking the transmission fluid should be included in the general check over of your vehicle. To check transmission fluid in a BMW you will want to following the steps below. If transmission fluid is low you will want to repeat steps 4 to 6 until the fluid level hits the full mark.
To check transmission fluid in a BMW, you will need:
- A level parking area
- Transmission fluid
- Pull BMW onto level area. Keep motor running. If you check the fluid without the motor running, you will get an incorrect reading on the dipstick.
- Pull hood release on inside of BMW. Release secondary latch under the hood of the BMW.
- Locate the transmission fluid dipstick. Remove dipstick and wipe with a clean rag.
- Replace dipstick completely. The dipstick needs to be pushed in completely in before it is pulled out to get an accurate reading. Pull dipstick again and check transmission fluid level.
- If the level is good, replace the dipstick. Close the hood and shut the engine off.
- If the level is low, add transmission fluid a little at a time. Recheck level again. Continue adding transmission fluid in a BMW until the level reaches the full mark.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!