The Banana Republic gift card you received for a gift is burning a hole in your wallet. Visions of cotton chinos, pique polos and french-cuff shirts dance in your head. Problem is, you don't know the card's balance. Banana Republic provides two ways to check your gift card balance: by phone or on their website. Before you head to the mall and start picking out a new suit, check your Banana Republic gift card's balance.
Check the balance over the phone:
- Step 1: Call 1-888-BRSTYLE.
- Step 2: Listen to the prompts. Say, "Gift Card" when prompted.
- Step 3: Enter your gift card's 16-digit gift number located on the front of the card.
- Step 4: Turn the card over and enter the 4-digit PIN number. You may need to scratch off the silver strip to reveal the number.
- Step 5: Listen for your balance.
Check the balance on the Internet:
- Step 1: Log on to the Banana Republic website.
- Step 2: Click on "Your Account" located on the top right corner of the screen.
- Step 3: Click on the "Check gift card balance" located on the left column of the screen.
- Step 4: Enter your gift card's 16-digit number and 4-digit PIN (scratch off the silver strip if necessary).
- Step 5: Press "Check balance."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.