The Banana Republic gift card you received for a gift is burning a hole in your wallet. Visions of cotton chinos, pique polos and french-cuff shirts dance in your head. Problem is, you don't know the card's balance. Banana Republic provides two ways to check your gift card balance: by phone or on their website. Before you head to the mall and start picking out a new suit, check your Banana Republic gift card's balance.
Check the balance over the phone:
- Step 1: Call 1-888-BRSTYLE.
- Step 2: Listen to the prompts. Say, "Gift Card" when prompted.
- Step 3: Enter your gift card's 16-digit gift number located on the front of the card.
- Step 4: Turn the card over and enter the 4-digit PIN number. You may need to scratch off the silver strip to reveal the number.
- Step 5: Listen for your balance.
Check the balance on the Internet:
- Step 1: Log on to the Banana Republic website.
- Step 2: Click on "Your Account" located on the top right corner of the screen.
- Step 3: Click on the "Check gift card balance" located on the left column of the screen.
- Step 4: Enter your gift card's 16-digit number and 4-digit PIN (scratch off the silver strip if necessary).
- Step 5: Press "Check balance."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?