The Banana Republic gift card you received for a gift is burning a hole in your wallet. Visions of cotton chinos, pique polos and french-cuff shirts dance in your head. Problem is, you don't know the card's balance. Banana Republic provides two ways to check your gift card balance: by phone or on their website. Before you head to the mall and start picking out a new suit, check your Banana Republic gift card's balance.
Check the balance over the phone:
- Step 1: Call 1-888-BRSTYLE.
- Step 2: Listen to the prompts. Say, "Gift Card" when prompted.
- Step 3: Enter your gift card's 16-digit gift number located on the front of the card.
- Step 4: Turn the card over and enter the 4-digit PIN number. You may need to scratch off the silver strip to reveal the number.
- Step 5: Listen for your balance.
Check the balance on the Internet:
- Step 1: Log on to the Banana Republic website.
- Step 2: Click on "Your Account" located on the top right corner of the screen.
- Step 3: Click on the "Check gift card balance" located on the left column of the screen.
- Step 4: Enter your gift card's 16-digit number and 4-digit PIN (scratch off the silver strip if necessary).
- Step 5: Press "Check balance."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”