Need to know how to check a Wells Fargo bank account online? Checking a Wells Fargo bank account online can easily keep you up to date on your account balance and activity. Wells Fargo offers checking accounts, savings accounts, mortgages, CD or money market accounts and more.
To check a Wells Fargo bank account online, you will need:
- A Wells Fargo bank account
- A computer with internet access
- Your username and password
- Log on to the Wells Fargo website. Register to do online banking. This is a simple process that includes choosing a username and a password. Write down the username and password and put these in a safe place near your computer or somewhere you can get to them as needed. Answer any confirmation emails that Wells Fargo sends you to access your online bank account.
Enter your username and password in the spaces provided. Two spaces are provided on the Wells Fargo home page for your username and password. They are under the heading "View Your Accounts" on the upper left side of the Wells Fargo home page.
Go to the "Account Summary" page. The "Account Summary" page is the default setting under "Accounts" at Wells Fargo online. On this page, you can view your account balances for all accounts you have with Wells Fargo.
- Click on an account name for details. Each bank account is listed. These accounts can include checking accounts, savings accounts and other accounts you may have with Wells Fargo. To view individual transactions, such as deposits (money added to your account), withdrawals (money subtracted from your account), interest earned and online transfers between accounts, select a specific account. Under each bank account you can see the activity or individual transactions for that account.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …