- How To Write A Personal Check
- How To Check Bank of America Account Online
- How To Manage Your Bank Of America Money Market Accounts
- How To Open A Business Bank Account With Bank Of America
- How To Manage Student Banking Accounts
- How To Set Up A Banking Account At PNC Bank
- What Is The Average Retirement Savings?
How To Check Your Bank Of America Account Balance
After you know how to check your Bank of America account balance, you will not believe how easy it is. Whenever you need a quick update on your account, just log-in online, and have it in a minute. Bank of America has one of the easiest bank websites to navigate. If you have a Bank of America account that has an ATM card for checking or savings, credit card, mortgage, loan, line of credit or any other type of account, you can access it online.
- Get your account information, along with your social security number and email address. Go to www.bankofamerica.com. Find the online banking box on the left top of the screen. If you are not enrolled yet, click “Enroll.”
- Enroll in online banking by reading and following the prompts on the screen. Select your state and the type of account(s) you have with Bank of America. Click “Continue Enrollment.”
- Read and follow the prompts on the screen to create your ID and passcode. Write down your ID and passcode, and put them in a secure place where only you know where they are. Press “Continue Enrollment.”
- Follow the prompts to create your sitekey. This is an icon that will appear when you log on. If you ever log on and you do not see the sitekey, there may be a phishing scam happening. From now on, only log on if you see the right sitekey. Click “Continue Enrollment.”
- Choose your sitekey challenge questions. Click “Continue Enrollment.”
- Wait for your enrollment confirmation email from Bank of America.
- From now on, check your account balance by going to www.bankofamerica.com. Then, press “Sign In” using your ID and passcode.
- Read your account balance on the “Personal Accounts” page that automatically comes up after signing in.
There are a few other ways to access your current balance as well. You can enroll in a text alert system to receive your Bank of America account balance on your phone. You can also request an account balance at an ATM machine. Then, there is the good old fashioned banking method: go into a Bank of America and ask a teller to look up your account balance.
Posted on: Jul. 12, 2010