Need to know how to choose luxury bedding sheets? When it's time to buy new sheets, choose luxury bedding sheets for a better experience in bed. Sleeping and everything else you do in bed is more pleasurable when you have luxury bedding. The higher the thread count, the softer and more luxurious the feel. Choose luxury bedding to treat yourself right; after all, you spend at least one-third of your life in bed, so enjoy that time.
To choose luxury bedding sheets, you will need:
- A computer with internet access
- Knowledge of your mattress size
- A list of local department stores
- Start your search online. Look for luxury sheets on the internet to become familiar with some of the types of luxury bedding available for sale. Look at websites for specific stores or do a general search. Each of the sites you find should offer a varied selection of luxury bedding.
- Look for sheets with the highest thread count. Sheets are made by weaving the fabric from threads. The thread count is the number of threads used in an inch of fabric. A higher thread count usually equates to softer, more luxurious sheets. Sheets made from single ply yarns have thread counts that go up to 400 count. Above that, two-ply yarns are used, and the thread count can go as high as 1,500 or more.
- Look for a good finish. Luxury sheets and bedding have a good finish to the workmanship. Singeing and mercerizing are finishes that better linens have that prevent them from pulling apart after many washings and help them hold up for a longer time.
- Check out better quality cotton. Cotton sheets feel good against the body. The better cotton materials include Egyptian cotton and Pima cotton. Look for these types of cotton when you choose luxury bedding and sheets.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …