How To Clean AC Vents In A 1988 Mustang
Learning how to clean AC vents in a 1988 Mustang is essential to keeping your Mustang in great condition. Mustangs have been a popular car for many years and are fairly popular amongst car collectors. Older Mustang models tend to require more care. Maintaining your 1988 Mustang means cleaning the AC vents periodically. Here are a few tips that will help you clean the AC vents in your 1988 Mustang.
To clean the AC vents of a 1988 Mustang, you will need:
- A damp cloth
- Cleaning wipes for your car
- A long-bristled brush
- Clean the outside of the AC vents. Use your car wipes to wipe the outside of the vents until they are reasonably clean.
- Clean the interior of the AC vents. Use your long-bristled brush to clean the inside of the vents. Start by sticking it inside the AC vents and pulling it back out. This will help to bring the dust into the car instead of just disposing of it back into the vents.
- Blow away the dust. Turn on your car and turn on the air conditioner. Keep the air conditioner on for at least a minute, then you can turn it off. Doing this will help clean out the dust that is still left in the AC vents.
- Clean the outside of the AC vents again. Wipe the outside of the AC vents once more with a damp cloth. This will help remove any dust that has settled on them from cleaning the inside of the vents.
Cleaning the AC vents on a 1988 Mustang is pretty easy, so it can be done regularly with no difficulty at all. Now it's time for you to go and clean your 1988 Mustang's AC vents!