If you or your child are involved in recreational baseball, you'll want to learn how to clean baseball pants to remove stains. By learning how to clean baseball pants, you'll be able to save money by keeping them spotless, thus extending their wear-life.
To clean baseball pants and remove stains, you'll need the following materials:
- Cold running water
- Soft, dry cloth
- Laundry detergent with bleaching agent
How to clean baseball pants:
- Act fast. For best results, act as soon as you notice stains on the pants. The longer a grass or dirt stain has to set in, the more difficult it will be to remove. Thus, as soon as the game is over, begin following these directions.
- Wash out the stain. Flip the baseball pants inside out and rinse them under full power cold water. This will help to push the surface stain out, and not push it in.
- Mix the detergent. Combine approximately three tablespoons of laundry detergent with bleaching agent with a half-teaspoon of cold water. You'll want to make a light paste that can be applied to the stained pants.
- Apply the detergent. The next step to clean baseball pants is to apply the detergent. To do this properly, use a toothbrush to apply the detergent directly to the stained area. Use the toothbrush to rub deeply into any stains.
- Rinse it out. Now, run the stain under full power cold water and rinse thoroughly. Rinse both sides of the pants, rubbing gently with your hands.
- Check the stain. At this point, the stain should be entirely gone. If, however, it is a very stubborn stain, repeat the steps to clean baseball pants again.
- Wash. Wash the baseball pants in the washing machine using very hot water. Check that the stain is entirely gone before you place them in the dryer. Once the pants are dried in the dryer, the stain will be set and it cannot be removed.
As you can see, with very little work, it is easy to learn how to clean baseball pants. Promptly remove each stain to keep your pants looking brand new.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.