For those who frequently practice exercises in group drinking, we’re going to give you a quick tutorial on how to clean a beer bong. Sharing drinking devices with multiple people can lead to all kinds of cooties. To prevent catching anyone’s cold, or other icky infections you should thoroughly clean a beer bong after every use.
Here’s what you’ll need to clean a beer bong:
- Large bucket
- Dishwashing liquid
- Yard stick
As you can see by the supply list, when you clean a beer bong, it isn’t much different than washing your dirty dishes. Follow these few simple steps to clean a beer bong and you’ll be well on your way to good, clean, drinking fun in no time flat. Here’s what you do;
- Fill bucket. Take a large bucket and fill it about ¾ of the way full with warm water. Add a good healthy squirt of anti-bacterial dishwashing liquid and swish it around until it’s foamy and bubbly.
- Submerge the drinking apparatus. Place your beer bong directly into the bucket making sure it is fully covered in the warm sudsy water. Allow it to soak for several minutes.
- Scrub. Don’t take that personally guys. We mean scrub the beer bong. Take the wet soapy sponge and scrub the funnel end inside and out.
- Insert in hole. Ha! Remember that episode of Sienfeld? Anyway, roll the sponge up into a tube or ball and jam in the opening of the hose. Now dunk the whole beer bong back into the bucket of soapy water and get it nice and wet.
- Poke the sponge with your stick. Grab your yard stick into the same end you crammed the sponge into and poke away at it until the sponge moves up through the hose and pops out the other end. Pull your stick out, you’re done here.
- Stroke the outer hose. Now that you’ve given the inside a good working over, it’s time to clean the outside. Take the sponge in the palm of your hand, grasp the end of your hose and run your closed fist up and down and shake until all the foamy suds drip out. Rinse.
Whew! Well now that we have a clean beer bong, who needs a cigarette?
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.