Sometimes you have a big party and you have to learn how to clean beer from carpet before your parents, or wife, get back home. Sometimes you just accidentally knock your can over while sitting in front of the TV. Beer can leave a stain, just like any other liquid, and it is important to clean it up from the carpet. Keeping your carpet clean of beer, or anything else, will help it last longer and keep its appearance.
To clean beer from carpet, you will need:
- Clean towel or cloth
- Professional carpet cleaner
- Spray bottle
- Clean beer from carpet as soon as possible. Waiting to clean a stain can cause it to set in or dry, making it more difficult to get the stain up.
- Use a clean towel to clean beer from carpet. The liquid could transfer a stain from a dirty rag to the floor.
- Lay a towel over the beer to soak up as much liquid from the carpet as you can. Soak up all of the liquid before trying to clean the stain that is left.
- Spray the spot with a professional carpet cleaner to clean the beer from the carpet. Blot at the stain with a clean rag or cloth. Do not scrub at the beer stain on the carpet as this can work the stain further into the carpet threads.
- Use a very light mixture of soap and water in a spray bottle if you do not have professional carpet cleaner. Lightly spray the beer and blot to clean the carpet. Remember not to scrub at the carpet.
- Spray stain with soap and water or professional cleaner. If the stain has dried, allow it to sit and soak into the stain for several minutes until blotting.
- Cleaner that is not from a professional flooring store may not clean the beer from your carpet as well. Instead of purchasing carpet cleaner from a grocery store, visit your local flooring dealer to purchase cleaner that will work best on your flooring.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!