So your pool balls are filthy, and you are wondering how to clean billiards pool balls? Look no further, because here we have just a few simple steps for cleaning billiard pool balls so that they look like new again. Even the grimiest and dirtiest of billiard balls can be shined up to perfection with a little soap and scrubbing. Depending on how dirty the balls are, it may only take you a few minutes out of your day. So, if you've got dirty pool balls that are itching to be clean again, let's get started!
To clean billiard pool balls, you will need the following supplies:
- Hand or dish soap
- Warm water
- Billiard cleaner
- Wax made for pool balls
- Clean, dry towel
- Grab soap, water, billiard cleaner, wax, and towel for drying. The only supplies you need for this job are a little dish or hand soap, some warm water, billiard pool ball cleaner, billiard wax, and a clean towel. After you've gathered all the needed supplies, you are ready to get started.
- Using the sink or a bucket, soak the billiard balls in warm water and soap. Let the dirty pool balls soak for a few minutes to loosen up any dirt and gunk that have been sitting there for a while. Be sure to use plenty of soap.
- Wipe the balls clean using a rag or dish towel. You may want to add a few more squirts of soap to the balls for this step. Rinse the balls well with the warm, soapy water.
- Dry the balls with a clean, dry towel. Remove all soap and dirt residue before moving on to the next step.
- Generously apply billiard ball cleaner to the balls. Clean the balls with the billiard cleaner to shine them up and remove scuff marks and caked on soil.
- Wax the billiard balls. Using the billiard pool ball wax, shine up the balls and make them look like new again. This will also help them during play.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.