Many stoners out there want to know how to clean a bong. Of course this isn’t very hard at all. Depending on the make, and what the bong is made out of, the process can take as little as an hour. The only problem that could be faced is a plastic bong, or any bong with cracks or fractures of any kind. These fractures can cpossibly destroy the bong, so the user of the bong should, as always, take care to protect themselves and others while cleaning their bongs.
To clean a bong, you’ll need:
- 1 pot
- Take the bong and place it on a soft cloth, towel, or paper towels. Take any form of wire of scrapper that is flexible, and scrape the bulk of the resin and residue out of the surface of the bong. Place this onto the paper towels, or towel. Continue scraping the residue out of the bong, making sure to take especial care around where the stem is placed.
- Remove the stem, and bowl part of the bong, and set it aside. If the bong is made from glass, take the bong, and get a pot that can accommodate the size of the bong. Fill the pot up half way with tepid water, placing the bong into this. Raise the heat until the water is boiling, and with great care, using a pair of tongs, rotate the bong around and around. The water should soon turn a brown, and eventually black with resin.
- After the bong has been in the boiling water for at least 10 minutes, gently remove the bong, and place it on the towel. This is the dangerous part of the whole process as the glass will be very hot, and there is a real possibility that the glass could shatter. A bong that’s made of plastic is safer to clean in this way, but they also run the risk of leeching chemicals into the water. Glass bongs won’t have this happen.
- Now take the wire or scrapping utensil used previously, and scrape along the inside of the stem. This can be tricky, but it will produce large gobs of wet resin, depending on how long it has been since the last time the bong was cleaned. Repeat the process on the bowl piece as well. This part is tricky, but with practice, scraping a bowl and stem of a bong clean will become second nature.
- Place the stem and bowl into the boiling water as well, rotating them around in the water just as was done with the glass part. Now take these pieces out and lay them along the bong. Take the towel and slowly wipe off the different pieces. The bongs pieces should be fairly clean, but with a little more polish they should shine like new.
There are many hazards here are mainly involving the boiling water. This shouldn’t be very difficult, but there could be very small cracks along the bongs surface, undetected by the naked eye, and with the increase in temperature these, small cracks will spread quickly, and it’s even possible that it could explode. These bong pieces are also going to be very hot, so care should also be taken removing them from the boiling water. One final thing; the pot that was used to clean the bong should not be used for cooking any longer. The resin left behind in the pot is no longer smokable, and more than likely will stay there for a long time, so any food cooked in it will taste horrible. With these tips, anyone should be able to clean any variety of bong.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
The Gentleman’s Guide to Online Gaming
Get into FPSs and MOBAs without getting your ass kicked… too much.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.