Learning how to clean boxing ring equipment can take as little time or as long of a time as you desire. When cleaning boxing equipment, there is really no wrong way to clean it. As long as you are addressing the need to get rid of bacteria and fungus that could cause diseases, any way is the right way to clean boxing equipment. However, always remember to wear protective rubber gloves when cleaning the boxing ring equipment.
To clean boxing ring equipment, you will need:
- Disinfectant Spray
- Odor Eliminating Spray
- Paper towels
- Anti-bacterial soap
- Hot water
- Bucket (2)
- Rubber gloves
- Fill the both buckets halfway with hot water. The water should be as hot as possible to clean the living germs away.
- Add Anti-bacterial soap. The soap should be added to one of the hot water buckets as soon as the water is in the bucket.
- Scrub down all used boxing ring equipment with the hot water and soap mixture. Make suds using the soapy mixture on the boxing equipment. This will oxidize the bacteria to the surface allowing them to easily be wiped away.
- Wipe away the suds from the boxing ring equipment. Wipe the suds away using the water in the other hot water bucket. This ensures all of the germs have been killed and the equipment is cleaned.
- Wipe down the boxing ring equipment with disinfectant spray. Wiping the equipment further ensures there are no traces of germs or bacteria remaining.
- Air-dry the boxing ring equipment. Remember to not wipe off the disinfectant spray on the equipment, but to allow the it to dry. It works by eating away the germs and evaporating into the air.
- Spray boxing ring equipment with odor eliminating spray. This will further kill any other germs as well as get rid of the normal odor stench in boxing rings. Do not wipe any residual spray off.
- Turn on the fan. Rotate a fan on all the equipment to speed up the drying process and eliminate moisture in the air.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Speakeasy: Jonathan Banks
The Emmy-nominated Breaking Bad star talks Beverly Hills Cop, Wiseguy, sitcom work and his new flick with Danny Trejo, Bullet. Oh yeah, a few Mike Ehrma …