You need to know how to clean a Casio wrist watch to keep it in top condition. Your Casio wrist watch is exposed to sweat, sunscreen, and other soaps and lotions from your skin. Keep your wrist watch residue free and in sparkling condition by following these steps monthly.
You will need:
- 2 microfiber cleaning cloths
- Rubbing alcohol
- Water and mild dish detergent (for metal or plastic wristbands)
Saddle soap (for leather watchbands)
- Remove the wrist watch band.
- If the Casio watch band is metal or plastic, place it in a bowl of sudsy water made with just a few drops of detergent. Let soak for 5 or 10 minutes before taking it out, rinsing thoroughly with water, and drying with a microfiber cleaning cloth.
- If the Casio watch band is leather, clean it with saddle soap. Rub soap onto the band. Rinse it thoroughly by wiping off all the saddle soap with a wet microfiber cleaning cloth. Let dry overnight.
- Clean the watch itself by dabbing a little rubbing alcohol onto your cloth. Rub the dampened cloth over the back, sides, and front of the watch. Avoid getting your watch wet. It should just be a bit damp.
- When your watch band is completely dry, reattach it to your Casio wrist watch.
- Polish the watch face with a dry microfiber cloth.
Taking care of your chronometer is paramount to having the coolest gear. Use common sense, and take off your watch when you're doing something uber-messy, like building sand castles or kneading bread. Keep your Casio wrist watch grime free by wiping it with a dry microfiber cloth every evening when you take it off.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
You’re Not a Man Unless You Can Cook These 5 Meals
You're not off the hook: This list includes dessert.