If you're looking for how to clean digital piano keyboards, don't pick up just any old household cleaner. The harshness of the chemicals can sometimes damage the keyboard. There are products specifically for cleaning digital piano keyboards, but if you're looking to save some money, there is a homemade cleaner that is safe to use.
To clean a digital piano keyboard, you will need:
- Warm Water
- A few drops of gentle dish washing soap
- Two soft, clean, white, cloths
- Mix warm water with a few drops of gentle dish washing soap in a small bowl. Be sure to mix well.
- It is important to use white cloths when cleaning a digital piano keyboard because the chemicals of a coloured cloth can cause damage. Dampen one of the cloths slightly with the mixture. Wipe the damp cloth gently over each key, remembering to wipe the sides of each key.
- Use the other cloth to remove any moisture left behind on the keyboard. Be sure to take time on this step to prevent any damage to the digital piano keyboard due to drops of water or moisture left behind.
- A Q-tip can be used to clean the corners of the digital piano keyboard that the damp cloth cannot reach. Simply dip the Q-tip in the small bowl to get it damp. Carefully clean the corners without allowing drops of water to fall between the keys.
When looking for how to clean digital piano keyboards, you may only have to look as far as your kitchen cabinet. A gentle dish washing soap and some warm water is a safe and economical alternative to a sometimes expensive commercial cleaner specifically for keyboards.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.