How To Clean Dust
Seeking a better way how to clean dust in your home? Need to get rid of the dust before your home becomes a dust bowl? Below are some healthy tips you can use to clean your home of dust.
Things you will need:
- Small vacuum
- Small hand broom
- Disposable cloth
- Conventional broom
- Use a small vacuum to pick up dust. This is probably the cleanest way to go about dusting. The portable vacuum will not only suck up dirt from floors and panels, but from the air itself. This is great because dust mites live in dust and cause allergies.
- Clean up dust using a small hand broom. Use a hand broom to clean windowsills and dusty corners of your home. It is a great tool to use for small jobs involving tiny areas that need to be cleaned up.
- Use a disposable rag or cloth. Use a cleaning cloth that is worn or damaged. You don't want to use good cloths to remove dust and dirt in your home.
- Sweep up dust. Use a broom to sweep the dust in your home when you don't have access to a better tool to deal with your dust problem. This will kick up dust in the air, but it is effective for cleaning dust that is visible and stationary.
- Clean dust with bleach. Bleach is used as a disinfectant and as a way to coagulate the dust so that it doesn't drift into the air. The bleach will kill the unhealthy dust mites and microorganisms in the dust to help reduce allergens in your home.
Posted on: Apr. 15, 2010