Need to know how to clean your flat screen TV monitor? You want to clean your flat screen TV monitor because the screen is dirty and you do not want to scratch it. Cleaning a flat screen TV monitor is easy as long as you use the correct materials. Using incorrect materials can destroy your flat screen TV monitor.
Things You Will Need
- A microfiber cloth
- If you don’t have microfiber cloth, use a soft cotton cloth
- Diaper wipe
- Shut your flat screen TV monitor off. Take a look at the screen and assess how dirty it may be. If you have children, they may have smeared food or something sticky on your flat screen TV monitor. It is a good idea to get an idea of how much cleaning you need to do.
- If you have smears on your flat screen TV monitor, take a diaper wipe to remove these smears. A diaper wipe is a soft wet cloth that can be used to clean surfaces like flat screen TV monitors and computer screens.
- Take your microfiber cloth or soft cotton cloth and dampen it with water. Make sure you have a cloth that will not leave fibers on your television. A diaper wipe will work. A microfiber cloth will work. A soft cotton cloth will work. Wring the cloth out and wash your flat screen TV monitor. Start in the middle of the screen and wipe in a circular motion. Continue cleaning the whole television monitor until it is clean.
- Make sure you do not miss the corners of your flat screen TV monitor. You can take the same rag and clean the remainder of the television. If the screen is dirty, most likely, there is dust all over your flat screen TV.
- Take another microfiber (dry) cloth and do the same process. Begin in the middle of the television screen and dry it off. You can dry the television off too. You are finished cleaning your flat screen TV monitor
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.