Knowing how to clean football gloves is very important, especially if you play a skill position such as running back or receiver. Football gloves can become dirty, start to stink, and lose their grip if they aren't cleaned regularly, which is why knowing how to clean football gloves is so important. Before you start learning how to clean football gloves you will need to make sure you have the following items ready:
- Glove Wash
- Dirty Football Gloves
Once you have gathered these items it is time to start learning how to clean football gloves.
- Fill the sink with water. The first step in learning how to clean football gloves is filling your sink with water. You don't need to fill the sink all the way, but make sure there is enough water for you to completely submerge the gloves.
- Add several drops of glove wash to the water. Next, add in several drops of glove wash to the water. With a good glove wash you will not need more than several drops. Don't use regular soap, as that can damage the material of your gloves.
- Let the gloves soak. The next step in learning how to clean football gloves is letting your gloves soak in the water. Let them sit for several minutes to allow the water and glove wash to sink into the material of the gloves.
- Scrub the outside of the gloves. Use your hands to scrub the outside of the gloves. Make sure you remove all dirt and stains.
- Turn the gloves inside out. Once you have scrubbed the outside of the gloves, turn them inside out. Scrub the inside as well as you can. The inside is where your hand sweats into, so it most likely needs some extra scrubbing to help eliminate odors.
- Rinse the gloves off. Run water from the sink over the gloves to rinse them off. This helps to wash off any remaining glove cleaner.
- Let the gloves dry. The last step in learning how to clean football gloves is letting them dry. Simply lay them over the faucet or on a shower bar. Any place where they can air dry will be fine. Now you know how to clean football gloves.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …