Knowing how to clean a football helmet is very important, as it is protecting the most important part of your body. Helmets can also accumulate a lot of mud, dirt, and grass stains, another reason why it is important to know how to clean a football helmet. Nobody wants to show up to a game with an already dirty helmet. Before you start learning how to clean a football helmet you will need to gather the following items.
- Four Clean Cloths
- Liquid Dish Soap
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Scrubbing Brush
- Football Helmet
Once you have gathered all of these items it is time to start learning how to clean a football helmet.
- Brush off large dirt and mud clumps. For all the large obvious clumps of stuff on your football helmet you can simply use your hands to knock them off. You want all the large clumps removed before you move on to the next step in learning how to clean a football helmet.
- Use a dry cloth to wipe down the helmet. The next step in learning how to clean a football helmet is wiping down the entire helmet with a clean dry cloth. This will help to remove the dirt that was left behind by the large clumps.
- Wipe down the helmet with a cloth soaked in soapy water. Mix some of the liquid dish soap into the water and dip one of your cloths into the soapy water. Then, wipe the football helmet down with the wet cloth to further remove any stains. For the hard to remove stains and scuff marks, use the scrubbing brush to gently scrub them out. With a little elbow grease you should be able to remove all the stains and scuff marks.
- Dry with a clean cloth. Use a clean cloth to dry the helmet. Simply wipe the dry cloth all over the helmet to dry it off.
- Put some hydrogen peroxide on a clean cloth. Pour a little bit of hydrogen peroxide on your last clean cloth, then wipe the helmet down with that cloth. Remember to wipe the inside of the helmet as well on this step, as it will disinfect the helmet and help to prevent rashes.
- Let the helmet air dry. The last step in learning how to clean a football helmet is putting it somewhere where it is not in direct sunlight to air dry. Now you know all there is about how to clean a football helmet.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.