If you enjoy being able to see the football field, you probably want to know how to clean a football visor. Football visors are very handy optional pieces of equipment. They can cut down on glare and protect your eyes, but they aren't very helpful unless they are kept clean. Luckily, knowing how to clean a football visor is not rocket science. Here is what you need to know when it comes to cleaning a football visor.
To clean a football visor, you will need:
- Two non-abrasive cloths
- A bucket
- Dish soap
- Remove your visor from the football helmet. The first step in learning how to clean a football visor is taking the visor off of the helmet. This is so you can easily reach all parts of the visor and get the entire thing cleaned.
- Put the water and soap into the bucket. This is a fairly simple step in cleaning a football visor. You don't need a lot of soap, just make sure there are some bubbles in the water. Mix up the soap and water and you will have the cleaning solution you will use.
- Use your cleaning solution on one of the non-abrasive cloths. The next step you need to take to clean a football visor is to get one of the non-abrasive cloths wet in the cleaning solution. Then use the cloth to clean your football visor. Using a non-abrasive cloth is important so you don't accidently scratch your visor.
- Dry your visor with the other non-abrasive cloth. Again, it is important to use a non-abrasive cloth so you don't scratch your visor. It also helps to use a larger cloth when drying the visor to ensure your entire visor is dried.
- Put the visor back on the helmet. The last step in cleaning a football visor is reattaching the visor to the helmet. Congratulations, you now know how to clean a football visor and will once again be able to see the football field!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.