Need to know how to clean golf cart seats? Cleaning gold cart seats can be achieved with a little old fashioned elbow grease. Luckily, most golf carts have seats covered in vinyl which makes them easy to clean. Golf cart seats are exposed to elements on a regular basis and can collect dirt and grime even wile being stored. The typical seat choice for golf carts is cream or white, making it even more important to keep them clean. Follow these easy steps and your seats will be clean in no time.
To clean golf cart seats you will need:
- Bucket of water
- Vinyl cleaner or dish detergent
- Clean the removable seat covers first if applicable. Cloth covers can be cleaned using a spray carpet cleaner. Rinse the seat covers and allow them to air dry while you clean the actual golf cart seats. Some covers are machine washable so check the tags for instructions.
- Wipe the golf cart seats off with a dry cloth to remove any loose dirt and dust.
- Apply vinyl cleaner to the seats or mix a tablespoon of liquid dish detergent with water in a bucket. Using an old rag, dip into the solution and wipe over the seats. To save time, start with the seat backs and work your way down. This will keep dirty water from running over sections you have already cleaned.
- Use an old toothbrush to scrub any areas which will not come clean and the seams. Wipe metal handrails and seat supports with a wet rag or sponge.
- Rinse with clean water and wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Make sure the clean golf cart seats are completely dry before covering and putting it up for storage. Do not dry in direct sunlight which could cause vinyl golf cart seats to become brittle.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …