Need to know how to clean inside a Nokia E71 screen? To remove dirt and dust that may have accumulated, getting inside a Nokia E71 to clean the screen can come in handy. The process is fairly simple, taking about ten minutes and just a few tools, but it's important to remember that disassembling a Nokia E71 to clean inside the screen will likely void any warranty you may have on the phone. If you're willing to take this risk to make your cell phone sparkly clean, read on to learn how to clean inside a Nokia E71 screen.
- Your Nokia E71
- A T5 screwdriver
- A small flathead screwdriver
- A soft cloth
- A canned air duster (optional)
- Power off your Nokia E71 phone, then remove the battery door and battery from the back of the phone. Set aside.
- Look at the back of the Nokia E71 and locate the four small screws on the outer casing of the phone. Use the T5 screwdriver to remove these screws. Place the screws in a safe place.
- Locate the two small indentations on each side of the Nokia E71. Gently, but firmly, press the small flathead screwdriver into those indentations to release a total of four clips. These clips hold the front and back casing of the phone together.
- Hold the back of the Nokia E71 with one hand and grasp the front of the phone with the other hand. Gently pull the front portion of the casing away from the phone, but do not attempt to completely remove it.
- Locate the two small metal hooks at the top of the phone that hold the front casing in place. Gently remove the front casing of the phone from these hooks.
- Use the soft cloth to remove any dust or dirt from the inside of the front casing and the inside of the LCD screen. If desired, use a canned air duster to remove any other dust.
- Reassemble your Nokia E71, starting by connecting the front casing to the two small hooks at the top of the phone. Gently press the front casing into the rest of the phone, connecting the four clips on the sides of the phone.
- Replace the removed screws on the back of the Nokia E71 using the T5 screwdriver. Replace the battery and battery door.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …