How To Clean A Jacuzzi
it is not very calming if your Jacuzzi tub is moldy or dirty, which is why it is essential to learn how to clean a Jacuzzi. A Jacuzzi is great if you want to relax after a long, tiring day, but it needs a detailed cleaning every three months.
To clean a Jacuzzi, you will need
- All Purpose Kitchen Cleaner
- White Vinegar
- Powdered Dishwasher Soap
- Rough Cotton Towel
- Garden Hose with Spray Bottle
- Rubber Gloves
- Lift the cover off the spa and turn the tubs valve of the air control to ‘Open” setting. Pour two tablespoons of powdered dishwater soap, 4 ounces each of bleach and kitchen cleaner. Let the jets operate so the mixture circulates and the chemicals do their work to clean a Jacuzzi.
Turn off the electricity to avoid danger of electrocution while you clean a Jacuzzi. Put the pump’s nozzle under the water and the hose in a safe place to drain the water. Drain the water in the Jacuzzi with the water pump. It should be done in 20 minutes or so depending on the speed and size of the Jacuzzi.
- Wear rubber gloves and take the cover of the spa and put it on a level surface to be cleaned. Fill the spray container with half water and half vinegar and spray the cover with the mixture. Clean a Jacuzzi cover by scrubbing off any stains with a toothbrush. Finally rinse off with clean water from the hose and dry with a rough cotton towel. Repeat the same process on the other side as well.
- When the tub is almost drained of the water then spray the inside of the tub with the spa shell cleaner. Clean a Jacuzzi on the inside by scrubbing well with a rough sponge, making sure all the areas of the tub are cleaned, including the outside jets and the lips. Use the toothbrush where the area is tight and hard to reach.
- Remove the filter from the tub and clean it well with the hose. Next fill a bucket with water and add filter cleaner to it. Place the filter in it and leave to soak awhile.
- Finally rinse off the cleaner well from the tub and drain the water completely. When the filter is ready, put it back in place and refill your tub with the hose and plug back into the electric outlet to be used.