How To Clean Kitchen
How to clean a kitchen properly is important, and mastering the process of how to clean kitchen will help you do this chore efficiently. Cleanliness in a kitchen is a necessity. The storage, preparation, and serving of food demands the highest standards of cleanliness. A clean kitchen is attractive and inviting.
Here is the supplies needed to clean kitchen to meet these standards:
- mild dish washing liquid
- all purpose household cleaner
- mild abrasive cleanser
- glass cleaner
- rubber gloves
- scouring pads
- stainless steel cleanser
- Clean the exterior of cabinets. Use a mixture of several drops of mild dish washing liquid in a bucket of warm water. Use a soft cloth to wipe them down. To avoid streaking, dry with a clean, absorbent cloth. This should be done weekly.
- Use the same solution to clean the interior of the cabinets. Remove everything in the cabinets and wipe the inside of the cabinets. This should be done at least four times a year.
- Wipe down countertops with the cleanser appropriate for the type of countertop you have. Countertops are made from a variety of materials such as granite, concrete, marble, laminate, slate, and ceramic tile, make sure to use the appropriate cleanser to clean with. Wipe down with a damp cloth with the appropriate cleanser and then rinse. This should be done daily.
- Clean the sink with mild dish washing liquid, warm water, and soft cloth. Never use stiff brushes or abrasive pads, these will damage the surface. The sink is another area that needs to be cleaned daily to have a clean kitchen.
- Faucets should be cleaned with the same solution. Faucets collect fingerprints and grime and require gentle care. They should not be cleaned with abrasive pads. Clean them daily.
- Clean the range or stovetop with the appropriate cleanser for that surface. Wipe down the sides and top of the stove after each use. Don't forget to clean the burners and inside of the ovens either. You can use scouring pads and a mild abrasive cleanser for these items. This needs to be done at least four times a year, if not more.
- Wipe down the microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, and small appliances with the mild dish washing cleanser, and water solution. If you have any stainless steel appliances use a stainless steel cleanser to wipe down with. This should be done at least once a week. These are places that collect fingerprints and need to be maintained to have a clean kitchen.
- Mop the floors with an all purpose cleanser. Sweeping the floor first to remove the grime makes mopping an easier job. This should be done weekly or done more frequently if need be. It is important to maintain a clean kitchen.