You want to know how to clean a massaging foot spa because you want your feet to stay healthy and feel relaxed. A foot spa rejuvenates you wholesomely, but bacteria can grow, and toenail fungus can spread if you don’t clean your foot spa properly between uses. Clean and disinfect your massaging foot spa, confident that your feet will enjoy a healthful, pampering treatment at home.
To clean your foot spa, you will need the following supplies:
- Paper towels
- Disinfecting wipes
- Liquid disinfectant
- Very hot water
- After each use, clean your foot spa thoroughly. Empty the water out of it completely. Dry it with paper towels.
- Take off any removable parts. Use disinfecting wipes to clean the parts and the basin. Replace the removed parts.
- Fill the basin to the recommended depth with very hot water. Pour in one capful of liquid disinfecting cleaner. Let sit for five minutes.
- Run your foot spa with the Lysol and water solution. Let the jets run for five or ten minutes while the disinfecting solution goes through them.
- Empty all liquid from the basin. Dry it with paper towels.
Never let anyone with toenail fungus use your massaging foot spa. Tell them to get their own. Never immerse your foot spa, or it may never work again. Keep water away from its power cord as much as possible. Clean, disinfect, and dry your massaging foot spa after every use. Store it in a cool, dry place. Then, whenever you need a little hydrotherapy for your tired, tortured tootsies, use your clean massaging foot spa.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.