Need to know how to clean New Balance 442 tennis shoes? No one wants to wear dirty shoes, so you need to know a few ways to clean your footwear. Cleaning your New Balance 442 tennis shoes is not a particularly difficult task. Dirty tennis shoes are unsightly, and let's face it, no one wants to be the guy with the dirty shoes. If you have dirty New Balance 442 tennis shoes, here are some simple ways to clean them.
To clean New Balance 442 tennis shoes, you will need:
- Hand or dish soap
- Baking soda
- Soap and water is a quick fix. Wet a rag with warm water and a squirt of hand or dish soap. Scrub out the dirty spots on your New Balance tennis shoes in a circular motion. Don’t scrub too hard, but use enough force to get the stains out.
- Use baking soda on white shoes. Wet a rag and put a teaspoon of baking soda on it. Scrub any dirty spots on your tennis shoes, applying light pressure. Add more baking soda if necessary.
- Use toothpaste to knock out dirt on your New Balance 442 tennis shoes. Take an old toothbrush that you don’t plan on using anymore, wet it and squirt a drop of toothpaste on it. Scrub any dirty spots in a circular motion, applying light pressure. Make sure to only use paste. Gel does not have the same chemical makeup as paste, so it will not clean your shoes like paste will.
- Toss your New Balance tennis shoes in the washer. The washer can be a little rough on your shoes, and vice versa, so if you decide to wash them, put the load on gentle and dry on gentle as well. Wash the shoes with other heavy things. House rugs are a good choice.
- Use store-bought shoe cleaner. Any shoe store that sells athletic shoes should carry shoe cleaner. Many dollar stores sell it as well. It is usually a foam or cream and is simple to use. Different types have slightly different directions, but usually you just spread the contents on the shoe and wipe it off.
- Stop dirt in its tracks. After cleaning your New Balance tennis shoes and letting them dry, use a spray that will prevent your shoes from getting dirty in the future. Spray the shoes and it will provide a coating that blocks major dirt and stains.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.
21 Hairstyles Women Love
Female experts reveal the ’dos that drive them wild.