You need to know how to clean Nike football gloves so they smell and grip as sweet as possible. Hardcore players need to get great Nike football gloves that enhance football catching and throwing skills. The trouble is that even Nike football gloves will lose their tacky grip if they get too dirty. If the gloves lose their grip, you just dropped the ball. So, how do you keep your gloves smelling and working great?
To clean Nike football gloves, you will need:
- Gentle handwash laundry detergent like Woolite, or Rausch glove wash
- Sink or basin
- Warm and cold water
- Fill the sink ½ full with warm but not hot water. Put in some of the detergent or glove wash, just a tablespoon or so. Swish the water around to mix in the soap.
- Put your gloves in the water. Get them wet through and through. Gently rub any very soiled areas together to get off the dirt.
- Gently turn the football gloves inside out. Get the insides wet. Swish them around to get the sweat from the insides cleaned off.
- Drain the sink. Rinse the gloves with cold water. Turn the Nike football gloves inside out, and rinse the insides with cold water too.
- Gently squeeze the gloves to remove excess water. Do not wring or twist your Nike football gloves. Lay on towels to air dry.
Nike football gloves cost about $45, so make sure to take care of your investment. Now your Nike football gloves are as good as new, all clean and fresh. They should be nice and tacky, ready to help you grip the ball, and able to keep your hands warm.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Field Test: LA’s Best Valets Take on the Stingray
There are no wiser men than Hollywood car parkers to gauge the true star power of an automobile...
10 Things to Talk About This Weekend
Game of Thrones bloopers, sex geckos and more conversation starters for any social situation.
Liev Schreiber Is a Bit Nicer Than Ray Donovan
With Season 2 underway, the actor explains how he relates to the nefarious character he plays.