How To Clean Nike Watchs
Want to learn how to clean a Nike watch? Watches are great gadgets to have every day. If you wear your watch everyday, there will be a time when you will have to clean your Nike watch. Follow these steps to get your Nike watch in the most satisfying, cleaned state it could be in.
Things you will need:
- Small bowl
- Remove wrist bands. The wrist bads are that part of Nike watches that gets the most filthy. The first thing you would have to is gently remove the wristbands from each side of the watch. Take your time, so that the bands will not tear.
- Fill a small bowl with water and peroxide and place the bands in to soak. Peroxide and water work wonders to remove dirt from fabric. There should be a 50/50 concentration of water and peroxide. The peroxide will lift the dirt from the bands because of its oxygenated properties. No scrubbing is required, which makes it even more easy to clean a Nike watch.
- Remove bands to dry. You will need to remove the bands from the small bowl and lay them down on a secure, flat surface. For faster drying, you could use a fan. Otherwise, it is recommended that the bands air dry.
- Take a cloth and dip it in the peroxide/water solution. Once you dip the cloth in the solution, ring it out where it is slightly damp. There should not be any liquid dripping from the cloth. If so, the cloth has not been rang out enough.
- Use cloth to clean the center and back of the Nike watch. Wipe down the watch's center part thoroughly. The reason the cloth should be slightly damp is because you do not want to damage the Nike watch. Only a small amount of solution is needed to clean the centerpiece of a Nike watch.