Want to learn about how to clean nose hair trimmers? While nose hairs are very important to keeping dirt and dust from entering the lungs, they can be unsightly and need to be trimmed.
To clean nose hair trimmers, you will need:
- Nose hair trimmers
- Screw driver depending how your blades are removed
- Cleaning brush
- Cotton swabs
- Warm soapy water
- Small container
- Trimmer blade oil
- Removing the blades. Depending on the type of nose trimmers you have you may or may not need to unscrew the blades from the trimmer.
- Wash the blades. Using the warm soapy water and the cleaning brush remove all the build up on the blades. Use a towel to dry blades thoroughly.
- Pour a small amount of alcohol into a small container. By pouring the alcohol into a small container you are keeping the main container of alcohol free from any contaminates. Using the cotton swabs dipped into the alcohol gently remove any stuck on hair and build up the warm soap water left behind. Empty and rinse container.
- Pour enough alcohol into the small container to cover blades. Soak the blades for 30 to 60 seconds. This will help sterilize the blades.
- Let blades dry completely before reattaching them to the nose trimmers.
- Attach blades to nose trimmers. Once the blades are back in place you will want to apply 2 to 3 drops of trimmer blade oil. This will ensure the blades move smoothly and keep your nose trimmers lasting longer.
Cleaning your nose trimmers will not only lengthen the life of your nose hair trimmers but it will keep them hygienically clean so you do not introduce dust, dirt and organisms back into your nose where they can cause infections.
Sometimes, men can be a little hairy—sometimes even more than a "little" hairy. In order to look your best, you need to ...
As winter keeps our heating bills high, our minds can't help but to wander toward warmer days when we will see the sun, ...
Not sure how to style your hair so it holds up against the elements? Try these tips to look your best all day—and night— ...