How To Clean An Omega Watch Properly
If you are lucky enough to own one, you will definitely need to know how to clean an Omega watch properly. Omega watches are classic timepieces that never go out of style. If you want to keep yours looking great for years to come, you will need to clean it properly on a regular basis. It's not very hard to do and does not take much time at all.
- Prepare the cleaning area. Most people use the kitchen table to clean an Omega watch. Just wipe down the table and place a white pillow case or piece of cheesecloth down over the area where you will be cleaning.
- Remove any dust or loose dirt from the Omega watch. You can do this by wiping it gently with a clean, white cloth.
- Clean out any dirt particles trapped in the bracelet with a toothpick. You can do this in a gentle way to avoid scratching the surface of the bracelet. Dig the dirt out with the toothpick to remove trapped particles.
- Dampen a toothbrush and use it to brush over the surface of the Omega watch. This is a simple process, so do not over complicate it. Do not dig in with the toothbrush. Brush the watch lightly with the toothbrush until it looks clean.
- Allow the watch to dry completely. Lay the watch on the white cloth and allow it to dry. Once it has dried completely, you can wear it or put it away.
Knowing how to clean an Omega watch may not come naturally, but you will be able to do it easily and effectively with these instructions. Keeping your watch clean will make it look beautiful for even the next generation.