How To Clean Projection Television Screen
You want to know how to clean your projection television screen because your projection television screen is dirty and needs cleaning. You want to clean your projection television screen yourself and you want to make sure you clean it right so you do not hurt your television. It is easy to clean your projection television screen. You will have to use the correct materials and follow directions if you want to clean your projection television screen correctly.
What You Will Need:
- Dishwashing liquid
- Warm water
- A sponge
- Soft cotton cloth or microfiber cloth
- Make sure your television is off. You can unplug the television for safety purposes. Look at your projection television screen to see how dirty it is.
- Dilute a small amount of dishwashing liquid into lukewarm water. Make sure the water has very little dishwashing liquid in it. You do not want a soapy mess. You want lukewarm water, with a touch of dishwashing liquid.
- Clean the surface of your projection television screen with a sponge, using the lukewarm water with a touch of dishwashing soap. Clean the screen well. Clean the screen gently. This is your television and you do not want to be rough with it.
- Change your water. Get rid of the soapy water and replace it with clear lukewarm water. Rinse out your sponge thoroughly. Take your sponge and rinse your projection television thoroughly, but gently. Take your microfiber cloth and blot the television screen dry. You are finished cleaning your projection television screen.
- Clean thoroughly and gently
- Use a microfiber cloth to dry television. You do not want to leave fibers all over the screen of your television screen. Make sure the cloth you use does not leave fibers behind.