Before you take out your mother’s braised rabbit recipe, keep reading for instructions on how to clean rabbit poop. Yes, cleaning rabbit poop ranks right up there with changing a baby’s colicky diaper, but someone has to do it, and you have been elected. So, let’s get on with it, if you please.
To clean rabbit poop, you will need:
- 1 quart (32 fl oz, 946 ml) plastic spray bottle
- 2 cups (16 oz) of warm water
- 2 cups (16 oz) white vinegar
- Measuring cup
- Rubber gloves
- Clean cloth
- Prepare white vinegar and water cleaning solution. Pour 2 cups warm water and 2 cups of white vinegar into 1 quart plastic spray bottle.
- Perform spot test. Do a quick spot fabric test in an inconspicuous area of the soiled fabric or carpet. Saturate fabric with vinegar solution, and wait three to five minutes. When you are satisfied that the solution is safe to use on carpet or fabric its time to tackle the odorous rabbit poop stain.
- Apply vinegar solution to stain. Spray vinegar onto stain until well saturated, and wait two to three minutes.
- Cleaning the soiled fabric or carpet. Blot excess vinegar solution with a clean cloth. Note: It is important to use a blotting motion (short upward strokes instead of a rubbing motion which will work the stain deeper into the fabric grain or carpet fibers.) Repeat until stain is no longer visible and vacuum area.
- Multiple uses of vinegar. Vinegar is a natural disinfectant and deodorizer. The vinegar treated fabric or carpet area has not only been cleaned, it is has also been disinfected and deodorized. If you find the vinegar smell unpleasant it will dissipate in two to three hours.
Now, run that braised rabbit recipe through the paper shredder, and if someone asks you how to clean rabbit poop you are now an authoritative source.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
7 Awesome, Whimsical Pool Party Toys
These fun, buoyant items are sure to make a splash. (Sorry, couldn't help it.)
Liev Schreiber Is a Bit Nicer Than Ray Donovan
With Season 2 underway, the actor explains how he relates to the nefarious character he plays.