A Real Doll owner needs to know how to clean a Real Doll after sex. Real Dolls are incredibly lifelike sex dolls that are made from solid silicone and have fully pose-able joints made from stainless steel. They come with quite the hefty price tag, but that's due to incredible workmanship and quality materials. Properly cared for, you can enjoy your Real Doll for quite some time. Proper care can extend the life of your Real Doll. Proper care does include regular cleaning, including cleaning the cavities after sex.
To clean a Real Doll after sex, you will need
- Cleaning kit that was provided with doll
- Lukewarm water
- Mild soap or detergent
- Hot water (If cleaning the face)
- After sex, prepare to clean your doll by laying it on a flat surface
- Prepare a cleaning solution, with lukewarm water and either with the provided antibacterial soap, or mild soap/detergent.
- Thoroughly flush out all cavities you utilized during sex with your Real Doll.
- Rinse cavities with just lukewarm water to ensure that no soap residue is left in the cavities of your Real Doll, as this may cause irritation the next time you have sex with your doll.
- Let your Real Doll air dry and then store until your next use, ensuring to follow instructions on storage.
- If you would like to clean the mouth cavity or your doll's face, remove the face and run under hot water, taking care to avoid the eyelashes.
- Let your doll's face dry and then reattach.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?