The screen on your Sony TV needs to be cleaned and you want to know how to clean the screen of a Sony Bravia TV. The Sony Bravia is a flat screen LCD television that displays a great high quality picture. With regular usage the screen on your Sony TV can become dusty and dirty. Special cleaning is required to prevent smudges from being left behind on the screen. With a few household supplies, it is easy to learn how to clean the screen of a Sony Bravia TV.
To clean the screen of a Sony Bravia TV you need:
- Distilled water
- Spray bottle
- Rubbing alcohol
- Microfiber cloths
- Power off and unplug your Sony Bravia TV. Turn off your TV and unplug it from the electrical socket. This will reduce the possibility of your television being damaged and risk static electricity while you clean your television.
- Mix the cleaning solution. Mix one-fourth cup of distilled water and one-fourth cup of rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle. Pour the solution in a spray bottle and shake well to blend together.
- Wet the microfiber cloth. Spray the microfiber cloth with the cleaning solution. Dampen the microfiber cloth with the solution, but don't over soak it. The microfiber cloth will clean the television screen without scratching it.
- Clean the screen. Wipe the screen in even strokes from side to side. Start cleaning at the top of the screen and slowly work your way down to the bottom. This will remove all the dirt and dust from your TV screen.
- Dry the screen. Use a dry microfiber cloth to dry the TV screen. Wipe the screen with the cloth until it is completely dry.
Breaking news: there’s a Super Bowl happening on February 2. Which means you have a couple of weeks to get to New Jersey ...
There’s myriad solutions to connect a computer to your flat screen – the best one being that of reconstructi ...
Kid characters are messing up our beloved TV shows. Here's how they might start pissing us off less.