Need to know how to clean a stained metal coffee pot? Instead of throwing out your old stained coffee pot, learn how to clean it. With just a little cleaning, your metal coffee pot can look like new again. With a little bit of effort, you can save some money and have a shiny-looking metal coffee pot.
To clean a stained metal coffee pot, you will need:
- Warm water
- Dish washing liquid
- A soft cloth
- White vinegar
- Try wiping the exterior of your stained coffee pot with warm, sudsy water. Use a few drops of dish washing liquid in warm water. Wipe with a soft cloth to avoid scratching the metal. This should get rid of oils, residue and minor stains.
- Use hotter water and scrub a little harder for those tougher stains. Rinse and dry with a soft dry cloth. If the stains still persist, try wiping the stains with white vinegar or lemon juice. These will remove the coffee color.
- Place the coffee pot carafes in the top rack of the dishwasher. You can also fill the carafe with equal parts water and white vinegar when brewing becomes sluggish.
- Pour the water and vinegar into the reservoir and turn the machine on. When several cups have run through, turn the machine off and let it sit for at least an hour.
- After the coffee pot has been off for the hour, turn it back on. After the cycle is complete, discard the vinegar and water. Run clean water through it a few times to remove any vinegar residue. Now your metal coffee pot should be cleaned inside and out, and it should be free of any stains. Your metal coffee pot should appear like new again!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.