How To Clean TV Screen
Do you need to know how to clean a TV screen? Don't want scratches on the television you just bought? Well, just follow the simple steps here in this article and you will be able to keep a clean, scratch-free TV.
To clean a TV screen, you will need:
- A soft cloth
- Distilled water
- A small hand vacuum
- Commercial screen cleaner (optional)
- Use a scratch-free cloth. Scratch-free cloths always work effectively to clean TV screens. This type of cloth removes dust and dirt without scratching the television screen. A scratch-free cloth is "scratch-free" because it is non-abrasive. You can buy them from any cleaning or department store. Make sure to get scratch-free cleaning cloths that are designed for TV screens only.
- Use distilled water. Using regular water is an okay idea for cleaning your TV screen also, but distilled water will leave less residue. Generally, water will not leave any scratches on your TV screen, and it will clean your screen rather well. Of course, you will need a cleaning cloth that is non-abrasive also to make for a good combination.
- Use a small hand vacuum. Use a small hand vacuum to clean your TV screen. This may seem a little out of the box, but it is very effective if you have a small vacuum that is powerful. No cloths and no cleaning solutions required. You just vacuum your TV screen completely clean of all dust and dirt.
- Use screen cleaners for electronics. These are spray bottles that contain cleaning solution for devices that have screens. When sprayed to a screen, it pretty much dissolves all grime in its way. Afterwards, you just wipe away the dissolved dirt with a clean towel.