How To Clear Skin Naturally
So you want to know how to clear skin naturally? It's pretty simple and it certainly doesn't cost a fortune to get beautiful naturally clear skin as advertised on television. There are certain measures you should take to have clear skin naturally by just simply maintaining good hygiene and a little bit of TLC to your skin. After all, your face is the first thing people notice and should always give a good first impression.
- Wash your face twice a day. It may seem like a simple task, but to have clear skin, you must do so. Throughout the day, your face encounters many germs, dirt, and chemicals by just walking around. You should wash your face in the morning and once at night. Make sure to use lukewarm water to open the pores and use a facial sponge or clean rag to gently exfoliate dead skin.
- Hydrate your body and skin. There is nothing worse than a breakout, except for a breakout for extra dry skin. When your body is dehydrated, so is you face and skin. It's recommended that you drink eight to ten glasses of water per day. Water helps detoxify the body and rid yourself of toxins. Staying hydrated also gives your skin a nice plump look, while dehydrated skin may look wrinkly or dried out.
- Eat a balanced diet. Another way to keep your clear skin is by simply watching your diet. You are what you eat, and it definitely will show on your face. If you eat lots of junk foods, fried foods, and sugar. You may have more breakouts than someone who consumes less fat and stays away from junk foods. Make sure you eat lots of leafy green vegetables and fruits as well as lean meat. Stay away from sugar as much as possible.
- Never pop pimples. If you want to clear your skin naturally, stop popping pimples in the mirror. Your hands could be dirty and worse, they could be spreading the germs and infection of one pimple into another pore in your skin, thus causing more breakouts. Also, popping pimples will only leave scars on your face, that although your acne may have gone away, the scars will still show.
- Stop stressing the little things. Breakouts occur more when a person is stressed. Why so? Well, mainly because when your stressed, you don't eat well, sleep well or maintain a healthy lifestyle. Stress can cause a multitude of problems in your body and your skin shows it best. Your brain releases chemicals and hormones that are good and bad. When your are stressed, not only does all that frowning give you wrinkles but it releases those not-so-great chemicals and hormones loose in your body.
- Homemade remedies. You can find tons of homemade acne remedies online for free. The three most common remedies for pimples are: toothpaste directly applied to the pimple to reduce redness, oatmeal mixed with water and applied to the face to calm redness and dryness, and a basil leaf boiled in water and applied directly to the face to tone uneven skin tones.
Tips and tricks to clear skin naturally:
- Stay away from alcohol as much as possible if you are trying to clear your skin naturally. The toxins in alcohol only make breakouts worse.
- Get enough sleep every night. Sleep deprivation will cause breakouts to become worse. You need at least eight hours of continuos sleep for healthy skin.
- Laying a hot wet towel on your face can open pores, and help release dirt trapped in those pores to prevent blackheads from forming.