Are you wondering how to combat sexual stamina problems? All men experience sexual dysfunction at one time or another–more so, as they age. While premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction can be embarrassing, there is no cause for alarm unless an underlying health condition makes it a frequent problem. Don’t let an occasional stamina problem take all the fun out of your sexual experiences. Here are seven practical tips for maintaining a healthy and enjoyable sex life.
Things you'll need:
- Doctor's appointment
- Over-the-counter products
- Talk to your partner. Communicating with your partner is essential for a healthy sex life. Have an honest discussion about your sexual needs, desires and concerns. You and your partner will grow closer for it and you will enjoy sexual intimacy a whole lot more.
- Visit your doctor. Don’t be afraid to talk to your doctor about sexual issues, including stamina problems. Your doctor can prescribe medications or treatments for erectile dysfunction, low libido and other problems. He can also help you manage chronic health conditions that can affect your sex life.
- Try natural products. There are many herbal products on the market today to help combat sexual stamina problems. Available as supplement pills, creams or desensitizing sprays, these natural products claim to increase libido and improve overall sexual performance. Look for them online or over-the-counter at your neighborhood pharmacy.
- Redefine sex. Sexual intercourse is just one way to enjoy sex. Expand your definition to include touching, kissing and other sexual contact. You and your partner have different sexual needs and abilities, so you should address them differently. Be open to new ways of sexual expression.
- Make simple changes. Small changes can have a big impact on your sex life. Change the time of day for sex–choose a time when you have the most energy. Try a new or different sexual position. Take a little longer to set the mood for romance, whether it’s dinner out or a night of dancing.
- Stay fit and healthy. Staying fit and healthy can greatly improve your sexual performance. Eat nutritious meals, limit your intake of alcohol, stay physically active and quit smoking or using drugs. Manage chronic health conditions according to your doctor’s instructions.
- Think positive. Sexual performance problems can leave some men feeling unattractive or incapable of enjoying sex. Don’t allow your sexual problems to get you down. A positive mental attitude can go a long way to improve your sex life. Talk to your partner about your feelings and don’t be afraid to seek counsel from a professional if that’s what it takes.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.