There is a process on how to connect the auxiliary function on the 2006 Honda Ridgeline. Many of the owners will find this information useful to prevent problems with this vehicle.
The process is made simpler if the user can make prior arrangements to access the following materials:
- An auxiliary input with 14-pin connection
- Some pliers
- A Phillips screwdriver or an alternative device
The process of connecting the auxiliary function on the 2006 Honda ridgeline is as follows:
- Prepare the battery before the connecting the auxiliary function. The negative batter cable will need to be unhooked and isolated for safety reason. Pliers are used for this purpose and they have to have the ability to protect against accidental shocks to the systems as the operative works.
- Remove the panel in order to connect the auxiliary function on the 2006 Honda Ridgeline. The radio panel needs to be removed right from the steering column. Then grab the panel and unhook it using a tag motion. The 5 Phillips screws will also need to be removed and the radio pulled from the dash.
- Attach the connectors that will help to fix the auxiliary function on the 2006 Honda Ridgeline. Once access to the rear of the radio is accessed then the pin connector is put on the matching slot. This connection has to be secured to the factory wiring harness.
- Create a safe location for the auxiliary function on the 2006 Honda Ridgeline. The cable has to be secured in the storage tray. Different routes are possible according to the experience and wishes of the user. The radio is then returned to the dashboard. The radio has to be held as it is being mounted so that it does not fall off and cause damage to the vehicle.
- The radio will need to be snapped back into position and the clicks put back on the panel as well as the negative battery cable. The excess cable will need to be banded together to prevent interference.
- Warnings about quality of products for the auxiliary function on the 2006 Honda Ridgeline. Compatibility has been an issue and the buyer needs to settle these matters before they proceed to the purchase transaction.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.